Vision Spinner lII - 1600mAh Adjustable Voltage Battery
This product will drop in price as you buy more on the same order.
You can adjust the quantities at the checkout to see the various price drops.
Turn on/off the battery:
The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button five times in two second.
How to adjust output voltage:
1) Spinner II is capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v.
2) The bottom scale indicates the position of voltage output level.
3) Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number.
1) Spinner II could display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level.
- WHITE color indicates a remaining 60%-100% battery power.
- BLUE color indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power.
- ORANGE color indicates a remaining 0%-30% battery power (time to charge the battery!)
2) The button flashes fifteen times in mixed color to indicate that there is no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charge.